You are also hereby informed of the options available to You in terms of the usage and disclosure of Your information by us.
What kind of information do we collect?
We may collect information that can identify You, such as Your name and email address (“Personal Information”), and other information that does not identify You, as listed below.
Information You provide
- Your full name and surname, email address, password, gender, date of birth, height, weight and target weight, body type and target body type, problem areas, fitness level and workout location. We may collect and store the abovementioned information when You register and use the Service or provide it to us in some other manner, for example by corresponding with us (by email or chat, for instance) when You report a problem with the Service or when You subscribe to any of our services, or search for a service.
Note: Information about a third party
When You provide us with information about a third party, You must have the consent of that third party before providing us with that information. By providing us with information regarding a third party You warrant that You have their permission to provide that information to us.
Information collected automatically
- Device information that may include information specific to Your device (e.g., OS version, hardware model, unique device identifier, network information); information about Your logging in, use of features, functions, or notifications on the device. We may also collect and use Your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to recognize Your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to Your device and, depending on Your operating system, You can reset it through Your device settings.
- Usage information: Your user account registration date and time, information about the use of the Service, such as frequency of use, engagement with particular features, which sections of the Service user visits and Your common use patterns.
- Location: IP address, time zone, mobile service provider.
If You purchase the access to or otherwise use the Service through the Website, we may additionally collect the following data:
- Transaction data: when You make payments through the Website, You need to provide financial account data, such as Your credit card number, billing and residence address, to our third-party service providers. We do not collect or store full credit card number data, though we may receive credit card-related data, data about the transaction, including: date, time and amount of the transaction, the type of payment method used, payment transaction identification number.
Cookies are text files placed on the computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor's behavior information. When the You visit the Website, we may collect information from You automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, the Website uses the following:
- Functionality – we use these cookies to recognize You on our Website and remember Your previously selected preferences. These could include what language You prefer and location You are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Activity – we use these cookies to collect information about the Your visit to the Website, the content You viewed, the links You followed and information about Your browser, device, and IP address.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If You want to prevent cookies from being saved, you can select the ‘Accept no cookies’ option in Your browser settings. To find out exactly how this works, You can consult Your browser manufacturer’s instructions. You can delete cookies that have already been saved on Your computer at any time. However, in a few cases, some of the Website features may not function as a result.
What do we collect this information for?
- Enhancing Your user experience on our Service by operating, maintaining, and providing You with all of the content and features of the Services;
- Managing Your account and providing You with customer support. We may use Your Personal Information to respond to Your requests for technical support, Service information or to any other communication You initiate (“customer support purposes”);
- Performing research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others (“analytics purposes”);
- Communicating with You via email, push notifications, reminders and/or through other digital methods about products or services that may be of interest to You either from us or other third parties. You can opt out of receiving push notifications by changing the settings on Your device or in Your browser;
- If applicable, developing and providing content and advertising tailored to Your interests on our Service and other third-party services (“marketing purposes”);
- Detecting and resolving any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior;
- Taking other legally-required actions.
With respect to Your purchase of the access to the Service through the Website, Your information may be collected to process Your payments as described in detail below.
We will not store or collect Your payment card details ourselves. This information will be provided directly to our third-party payment processors, referred to in the next section. Our payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. Payment processors who follow PCI-DSS requirements are committed to ensuring the secure handling of payment information.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
If You would like to update or correct any information that You have provided to us through Your use of the Service, You may use the Service to do so. If You need help with rectification of data You think is inaccurate, please contact us via applicable email specified in section “Contact Us” below.
You may also change certain Personal Information in Your account by going to the ‘Settings’ menu and editing Your account or sending an email request to us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below.
You can make a request to erase Your Personal Information through the ‘Settings’ menu of the Service. Please note that it may affect the Services provided, and You will not be able to use the full scope of the Services. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but it may remain in our archives due to legal obligations. Should You require the deletion of such Personal Information from our archives, please contact us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below. Please note that we may be required to keep such information in our archives and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with Your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Please also note that the erasing of Your Personal Information does not mean the automatic cancellation of Your subscription purchased via the App or the Website or refund of Your payments.
You can make a request to receive the Personal Information related to You through the ‘Settings’ menu of the Service. Should You make such a request, You will be required to provide us with an email address, which we would be able to send Your Personal Information to. Please note that You confirm and guarantee that the email address You provide to us in order to receive Your Personal Information shall belong to You and You shall be solely responsible for its correctness and validity and therefore we shall in any case not be liable for any breach of Your Personal Information due to sending it to that email address.
If You reside in the European Economic Area You may object to the processing of Personal Information concerning You for marketing purposes by contacting us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below and the related Personal Information shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
If You think that the Personal Information related to You is inaccurate, but You can’t rectify it as described above, You may contact us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below to restrict the processing of such data for the period of time we need to verify the accuracy of the Personal Information, which we will inform You of.
As to the App, You can also stop collection of information by the App by uninstalling the App from Your mobile device. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of Your mobile device or via the App marketplace or network.
How We Secure Your information
Security is our highest priority. We process Your information keeping Your security and privacy in mind.
- We protect the security of Your information by using encryption protocols;
- We aggregate and pseudonymize all of the users’ Personal Information;
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information;
- We employ Personal Information systematic backups, which are intended to reduce the risk from disk crashes and errors, such as accidental information deletion.
While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we make all reasonable efforts to prevent it. However, You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure.
Please note that we do not collect and we are not responsible for the collection or security of Your payment details.
This Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we shall take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account. If You are a parent or a guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
We will retain Your information for as long (i) as You have an account with the Service, or (ii) as the App is installed on Your mobile device, or (iii) as needed to provide You with our Service. We will also retain and use Your information, including copies of Your information, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including for tax and accounting purposes), resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- email@example.com; and